- Cold Drawn Stainless Steel Seamless and Welded Straight & ‘U’ Tubes /Pipes.
- Super duplex alloys were originally created to combat corrosion problems caused by chloride-bearing cooling waters and other aggressive chemical process fluids.
- Super duplex stainless steels are a family of grades, which range in corrosion performance depending on their alloy content.
- Super-Duplex steel provides outstanding resistance to acids, acid chlorides, caustic solutions and other environments in the chemical/petrochemical, pulp and paper industries, often replacing 300 series stainless steel, high nickel superaustenitic steels and nickel-based alloys.
- the two-phase microstructure guarantees higher resistance to pitting and stress corrosion cracking in comparison with conventional stainless steels.
~ OD: - 10.0 mm to 48.3 mm
~ Thickness: - 0.30 mm to 3.0 mm
~ Length: - Up to 30 meters
Grade And Specification –
EN 10217-7 ,
Grade :- 1.4307/1.4306/1.4301/1.4311/1.4511/1.4550/ 1.4404/1.4435/ 1.4436/1.4401/1.4429/1.4571/ 1.4539/1.4547/1.4438/ 1.463/1.5429/1.4439